Dream of getting your work published? Looking to expand to new topics and helpful content for readers?
Maternal and Child Health COM is dedicated to bringing awareness and developing the support and knowledge of health education in caring for mothers and children. We aim to fill our site with meaningful content that addresses the major concerns of motherhood.
Join us and be a part of the Maternal and Child Health COM team!
Maternal and Child Health COM is happy to consider articles from guest authors on the role of motherhood, infancy and children’s health.
By contributing to Maternal and Child Health COM, you can get great exposure for your brand and organisation.
Do you have an area of interest that you want to write about?
Here are the basics of what Maternal and Child Health COM covers:
- fertility and pregnancy
- Healthy living
- And more
How can I write an effective article?
- Choose a topic related to our site
- Express all opinion based on facts
- Write in a friendly tone, using conversational language
- Keep sentences and paragraphs short
- Use subheadings to make text easier to read
- Use links that are relevant to web pages and medical sources
- Use numbered or bullet lists when necessary
- Avoid footnotes and endnotes
- Avoid passive voice, jargon, and ambiguous language
- Avoid acronyms when deemed necessary
How do I submit my article?
You can send us an email of your pitch, draft or complete article along with your brief biography.